Nov 1, 2022
A solo episode with Rachel, musing about midlife and what's been happening in her world.
She talks about:
- How difficult it can be when we have to pivot in how we interact with our older loved ones
- The beginning of her journey into studying Gerontology
- What successful aging really means/ looks like
- Finding strategies to cope with loss as we age
- The importance of thinking creatively about how people age
- Enabling people to age as they want to age
- Dodgy menopause data
- Challenging narratives
- Recent podcasts
- Learning from adversity
- How to create magnificence in midlife and beyond
- What you can access at magnificentmidlife.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave us a 5* review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening.
Order the ebook or audiobook (narrated by Rachel) versions of Rachel’s book, Magnificent Midlife: Transform Your Middle Years, Menopause And Beyond at magnificentmidlife.com/book
The paperback can be purchased on Amazon or other online retailers:
US & Canada: https://www.amazon.com/Magnificent-Midlife-Transform-Middle-Menopause/dp/173981150X/
You can listen to all the other episodes and get the show notes at magnificentmidlife.com/podcast.
Recommended by the Sunday Times.
Feedspot #3 in best midlife podcasts and #12 in best women over 50 podcasts worldwide.
You'll find lots of strategies, support, and resources to help make your midlife magnificent at magnificentmidlife.com.
Check out Rachel's online Revitalize Experience, a 6-week intensive small group mentoring experience or 1-1 Midlife Mentoring.
Follow Rachel on: