Oct 9, 2020
Meet the co-hosts of the Hot Flashes and Cool Topics podcast,
Colleen Rosenblum and Bridgett Biagi Garratt.
We talk about:
- Why they decided to start a podcast and how they came up with
- How we are set on a path of life and when we get to midlife, it
gets a bit confused!
- How we need more of a sense of fulfilment in midlife.
- The benefits of having a supportive partner despite them not
listening to their podcast!
- The importance of spreading the word about menopause and making
it less taboo.
- Raising awareness of menopause in the workplace and in doctors’
- Differences in menopause awareness between the UK and the
- Getting menopause on the school curriculum in the UK.
- Trying to get a more positive perspective on menopause.
- Understanding that women’s sexual desire starts in the
- Getting curious about what happens to women in midlife and
- Reframing the conversation about midlife to the future rather
than the past.
- The importance of looking forward rather than just
- Moving beyond the overwhelming impression of loss as we go
- The huge benefits of being post menopause.
- The lessons they’ve learnt from doing their podcast.
You can find out more about Hot Flashes and Cool
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and
leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Find out how
to leave a review here: bit.ly/leavepodcastreview
You can find out more information and get the show notes to
every episode at magnificentmidlife.com. That’s
also where you’ll find strategies, support and resources to help
make your midlife magnificent. There’s a midlife wellness program,
courses, midlife mentoring to help make the most of your next
chapter and our online Members Club. If not now, when?