Jun 21, 2022
This is such an inspiring conversation! Dion Johnson, known as the Womanologist, works with women leaders so they can fulfil their potential. She inspires all women to step up and lead, and is the author of Influential Woman: A fresh approach to tackling inequality and leading change at work. Dion is a no nonsense tour de force. She changed my life and I hope she may do the same to yours!
We talk about:
- What it felt like when Dion discovered Hay House was going to publish her book
- Why she wrote this book
- How the book became about inequality
- How Dion has taken off her many masks throughout life
- The importance of taking off our masks and how Dion helps women do that
- Dion’s life before becoming the Womanologist
- What Dion means by womanity in the book
- How women can step up to lead
- The 7 habits to cultivate to be Queen Influencer
- The importance of faith to Dion (and lack of it to Rachel!)
- The prejudice often given to people of faith
- How Dion wants to change the world
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave us a 5* review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening.
Order the ebook or audiobook (narrated by Rachel) versions of Rachel’s book, Magnificent Midlife: Transform Your Middle Years, Menopause And Beyond at magnificentmidlife.com/book
The paperback can be purchased on Amazon or other online retailers:
US & Canada: https://www.amazon.com/Magnificent-Midlife-Transform-Middle-Menopause/dp/173981150X/
You can listen to all the other episodes and get the show notes at magnificentmidlife.com/podcast.
Recommended by the Sunday Times.
You'll find lots of strategies, support, and resources to help make your midlife magnificent at magnificentmidlife.com.
Follow Rachel on: